Happy Fall Frenchie lovers! It’s time to carve pumpkins and break out the spooky decor. Let’s not to forget our furry friends this season. Today, I wanted to share a healthy treat you and your friends can make for your Frenchie!
These pumpkin peanut butter, 3 ingredient Frenchie treats are a fun, healthy way to show your furry friends how much you care! Make your own quickly and easily.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
An easy treat for fall that your dog will love!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup flour (I used spelt, but whole wheat is good too)
- Pumpkin, Leaf, Bone, Ghost – cookie cutter(s)
- Add all three ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir to combine. You’ll probably need to get your hands in there in the final stages of stirring. In the end, you should have a nice ball of dough to work with.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, roll your dough out until it’s a little less than 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out your treats using a dog bone cookie cutter or any other fun shape.
- Place your treats on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the treats to cool completely before you feed them to your dog!
Your Frenchie will absolutely love these! When I give these to Poppy she goes wild. Bonus! You know exactly what your French Bulldog is consuming, healthy ingredients. Enjoy!